posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.checkmate,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa
Checkmate Checkmate is offline

Default I'm so smart . . .

Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

First check out what Ms. Kitty said:

"Checkmate" wrote:

First check out what Ms. Kitty said:

MK what have you heard lately?

Mostly classified stuff... mum's the word.

True story: Last night I was trying to verify if the gall stone part
was true, and I came upon a link to an article on how to use acid to
make bombs. It sounded interesting, so I clicked on it. I got a page
saying it wasn't available, with a very offishul-looking FBI logo and
other FBI stuff. Now, I'm just waiting for the black helicopters to
show up!

Oh dear! Maybe you have time to do a backup and keep it off premise before
they get there! Keep us posted so we can write to you in prison. :-)

I heard of this one couple that searched for a Presto cooker and a dinner
clock, or something and had it sent to their home, and the FBI kicked in
their door. I guess when you go to Costco's now they make you register your
pressure cooker? What's the world coming to?

MK

It's going to hell in a hand basket. "Land of the Free"? That's
quickly becoming a thing of the past.

--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Spanked Fakey"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved