Earl! Earl! is offline

Default Hank - RC Aircraft and Boats

Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:08:58 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/4/14, 11:42 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Cute boat: http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...tr-v2-PRB4250B

There, now no one can bitch about the lack of boating content.

I'm about to decide that in order to get into the current crop of RC airplanes, the various
transmitters, electronic speed controls, battery elimination circuits, the lithium polymer batteries
and their chargers, balancers, brushed and brushless motors, etc., one needs an EE degree at a
minimum.

But, I went out a few days ago and watched a few RC airplanes being flown. I've got the bug.

You can store the RC plane with the guitar you can't play, the golf
clubs with which you can't play, and the guns you can't shoot straight.

Rancorous, FOAD? Jealous? Something's eating at you, almost continuously. Wonder what it could be?

Debt? Lots of unpaid government debt?