riverman

Default Life in Congo, Part V: What a (long) strange trip its being....

"Tim J." wrote in message

"riverman" wrote...

"Tim J." wrote...

"Mary Malmros" wrote...
snip
So, it's not bull****,
but nevertheless a really bizarre non sequitur.

It is amazing to me that someone I've never seen post on roff before

can
sum up
its essence in one short sentence. golf clap
--
TL,
Tim

Whoa, there Tim! Its crossposted to rec.boats.paddle (another newsgroup

frequent, as well as some other roffians), and Mary is NOT someone you

want
to tangle with. She stands up for herself quite well.

If I had noticed the crossposting, I would have eliminated the second

group, as
I normally do not like to enter the crossposting milieu. But my post

wasn't
meant as a slant towards Mary, but to poke fun at roff, which of course IS

full
of bull**** on a regular basis (See - there goes some now.) So Mary, you

can
stand up or be seated and it will make no difference to me - whatever

makes you
comfortable.

Ahh, now that you put it that way, it IS amazing that someone who has never
posted on roff could sum up its essence in one short sentence. I concur!

--riverman
("roff: a really bizarre non-sequitur." I like it.)