posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.checkmate,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa
Checkmate Checkmate is offline

Default I'm so smart . . .

Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

First check out what Ms. Kitty said:

"Checkmate" wrote:
I keep plenty of bleach around, because you just never know...

Never know what, Check? When you "off" those that don't agree with you?

MK curious

I never know when the **** will hit the fan and I'll be forced to drink
water out of my well, which probably hasn't been used in a few decades.
There's plenty of water in it, but I'm not drinking it unless I have to.

Besides... everybody knows the best way to dispose of a body is with
acid.

--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Spanked Fakey"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved