F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Ronald Reagan...

On 3/2/14, 4:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/2/2014 4:08 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

Ronald Reagan considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist but supported
Osama bin Laden.

Reagan's primary purpose was to exhaust the Soviet Union financially as
part of his goal of breaking the economic back of the Soviet Union and
bring the Cold War to a conclusion.

Reagan in his lifetime never had a thought that deep. If he believed
that, someone on his staff put the idea in his head. I saw him speak
twice in person and I was sorely disappointed each time. He could
deliver a speech from time to time, but not one that had much in
abstract thinking. I never liked anything about him. On the other hand,
I did like Nixon, Ford, and George H.W. Bush.

--
All that is left in the contemporary
Republican-Conservative-Christian-Tea Party is a majority of hate-filled