thumper thumper is offline

Default Jesus Saves!

On 3/1/2014 10:07 PM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:08:55 AM UTC-6, thumper wrote:
On 2/26/2014 1:13 PM, Tim wrote:

Bottom line is... Without 'faith' there is no 'hope' -

I have faith in a Creator, His Son, and the hope of a

life everlasting when my body 's been given to be worm food.

Why does 'life' have to be infinite to have meaning?

Not to all evidently, but for some of us, it does...

That is what I never understood.

Have you fully considered the concept of eternity? I would become
agonizingly bored after having the same thoughts and experiences for the
10^999th time. At some point it becomes torture no matter how many
distant relatives I'm surrounded by. (perhaps hastened by some of them)

Everlasting life seems designed to appeal to a child-like fear of death.

I was fine not existing before birth and will be fine not existing after
death except in others memories. It's satisfying just trying to make
this life meaningful.