F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Jesus Saves!

On 3/2/14, 1:06 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:19:41 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

When some religious right-winger or exclusionary right-winger steps on

my brothers and sisters, he steps on me.

"Steps on you???" Harry, you trample people right and left.

Really? What laws have I passed to restrict the rights of women, gays,
blacks, et cetera? Answer? None.

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the

manor of thy friend's or of thine own we any man's death diminishes

me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know

for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

It's part of a very religious piece but apparently is easily ignored by

"the religious."

looks more political than religious.

The author was a very religious man.