Tim Tim is offline

Default Jesus Saves!

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:19:41 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

When some religious right-winger or exclusionary right-winger steps on

my brothers and sisters, he steps on me.

"Steps on you???" Harry, you trample people right and left.

I'm not like Tim, who apparently thinks denial of civil liberties is of no concern to him because the ones under discussion are not taking place in his state, county, town, or rural delivery route.

Harry, I dont' wear a superman suit nor do I intend to. Though they may you, I look that some things are not for me to worry about.

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the

manor of thy friend's or of thine own we any man's death diminishes

me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know

for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

It's part of a very religious piece but apparently is easily ignored by

"the religious."

looks more political than religious.