riverman

Default Life in Congo, Part V: What a (long) strange trip its being....

"BJ Conner" wrote in message
om...
"leaves with palm oil "
Palm oil is really dangerous, It's not allowed in many countrys now,
Australian for one.

Wow, I'd like to know more about that. Too bad, palm oil is quite tasty.

"riverman" wrote in message

Life in Congo-Part 5: What a long, strange trip.

Cliped another excellant story by a brave man. There's another string
somewhere here about honor and commitment. Some talk - some do. I
stand in awe of your commitment to making the world a better place.

Nah, its not like it seems. There are a lot of people around here who are
actually pretty altruistic. I'm just an escapist trying to avoid the
shackles of life in the US while I try to get some interesting experiences
out of this life. :-)

--riverman