Tim Tim is offline

Default Jesus Saves!

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:17:24 PM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/25/14, 6:09 PM, Tim wrote:

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:53:38 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

So, if Jesus was a teacher of the

Torah, what excuse can you offer up for his failing to leave behind even

a scrap of a scroll in his own words and writing?

Who said He had or needed too?

I agree there is testimony that Jesus knew full well how to read and

write. Taking that literacy into account, I find it more than just a

little curious that he left nothing behind in writing.

Harry,then why did you just questioned his literacy a ile ago

Jesus, of course, was born a Jew, lived as a Jew, and died as a Jew.

There's nothing substantive in writing to indicate he wanted another

religion to take the place of Judaism.

"...For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins..." Mat. 26:28

In fact, wasn't Jesus opposed to proselytizing to pagans?

No.

"Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:" (Mat. 28:19