Hank Hank is offline

Default Jesus Saves!

On 2/25/2014 9:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:53:17 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/25/14, 7:24 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:18:33 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Neither Jesus nor Moses had anything to do with the writing of the new

testament. What's "in" the new testament was decided upon by committee

hundreds of years after Jesus died.

Eh, That's ok Harry. You wouldn't understand it anyhow. Why? Because you don't want to understand it anyhow.

If you are referring to the history of the new testament, I do
understand how it came about and how various elements were assembled by,
of all things, a committee commissioned by the government. My statement
stands...neither Moses nor Jesus had a thing to do with the writing of
the new testament.

Just as Stonewall Jackson had nothing to do with the writing of the history of the Civil War.

Harry's confusion is testament to the complexity and ambiguity of the
English language. English is a difficult language and it appears that
Harry hasn't quite mastered it yet. Maybe he'll have better luck with
Spanish.