F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Jesus Saves!

On 2/25/14, 7:24 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:18:33 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Neither Jesus nor Moses had anything to do with the writing of the new

testament. What's "in" the new testament was decided upon by committee

hundreds of years after Jesus died.

Eh, That's ok Harry. You wouldn't understand it anyhow. Why? Because you don't want to understand it anyhow.

If you are referring to the history of the new testament, I do
understand how it came about and how various elements were assembled by,
of all things, a committee commissioned by the government. My statement
stands...neither Moses nor Jesus had a thing to do with the writing of
the new testament.