RGrew176

Default Politics aside: 9-11-01; Let us never forget

I was also at work. I walked past one of the break areas. In each break area
they have televisons. I walked in and they were stating that a small plane had
crashed into one of the towers of the WTC. At that time I did not think to much
then while watching we saw the 2nd airliner crash into the other tower. At that
moment I knew it was a terrorist act. Why I felt that I am not sure but somehow
I knew. Then the crash into the Pentagon further justified my feeling. It is
not something any of us who are alive will soon forget.

My dad stated it reminded him of December 7, 1941. Some of those same feelings
he had then came back. I hope we do not have to face an event like that again
in my lifetime but in todays world anything can happen I guess.