Mr. Tea

Default Sea kayaking classes in Seattle/Bellevue (WA) area

Cascade, with facilities at Enatai (under the I-90 bridge) and Renton is
your other fine local option.

You might also want to consider making a weekend of it. I NWOC, PWS, and
Cascade offer out of town options, and there are most likely destination
based classes as well.

"D. Bennett" wrote in message
m...
My wife is getting back into sea kayaking after 5 years and wanted to
take a class to refresh her skills (paddle technique, bracing, rescue,
navigating, currents, etc)...

Can anyone recommend a club, shop, or individual that has a class that
covers the above? She would like to take the class within the next
couple months (Oct, Nov, Dec) instead of waiting for next summer.

I have seen some classes that seem to fit the bill from Northwest
Outdoor Center (NWOC) and Pacific Water Sports (PWS) but was curious
if anyone knows of others?

Thanks in advance,
Darren