posted to alt.sailing
Sioux C. Queue Sioux C. Queue is offline

Default Questions about...

On 02/19/2014 06:52 AM, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

Noting that you didn't get answers yet he You're received lound
and clear over here in central Europe.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I know little about sailboats in general.

There's no rush on this since currently I'm in Arizona, and will return to
Alaska in April. If I find something locally, meaning Alaska, for sale I'll buy
it. If not I guess I'll drive back here to Arizona, normally I fly since it's
about 5800km, next fall and continue to look. Right now all I have is a car,
the truck is in Alaska.

I've joined the uk newsgroup and will watch it for a few days.