Tim Tim is offline

Default Well, of course...

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:43:47 AM UTC-6, thumper wrote:
On 2/17/2014 8:07 PM, Tim wrote:

When science *CAN* prove there *IS NOT* a Divine Creator- I'll believe that science.

Me too!

I don't want to pick on you but it's a good example.

The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim, not those

who doubt the claim due to lack of evidence.

If I claim there is an invisible pink unicorn in my garage that directs

the universe and farts rainbows I hope you wouldn't just believe it.

Well, I won't doubt that there may be one in there, but I'm not curious enough to check it out...