Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Well, of course...

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:21:45 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/19/14, 12:12 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:51:35 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/19/14, 11:09 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:44:05 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

Being "gay" is a reality for many, including public school kids. It's
important their school buds realize that being gay is real. Creationism
is delusional religious nonsense.

You sure seem overly sensitive to "gay" issues, John. Are you one of
those still in the closet gay conservatives who protests gays too much?

I recall one junior high/high school buddy who was sexually
ambidextrous, way back in the dark ages when I was a lad. He was a great
guy and no one gave him any **** for it. I guess he's lucky he didn't go
to your high school.

So he was born both ways?

I have no idea. I do recall he was a lot more "artsy-craftsy" than most
of us in our junior high days, and that by the time we all managed to
get to high school, he was out of the closet as

I am sensitive to having gaydom shoved down my throat, and that of kids. What if I were a 'closet
gay conservative'? You use that term as a put down, yet act as though gaydom is the norm. It's not.
The GLBT community represents only about 3% or our population. It is not the norm.

Those who believe in a Creator, on the other hand, represent about 74% of our population. Yet you
decry students being taught that such a belief exists.

I'm sure the little jibes you and Don make about me possibly being gay do something for you. But as
I have nothing against gays themselves, they really just emphasize your anti-gay beliefs.

I assume the rest of the post was too spot on for your 'arguments'.

No, I thought it was not worth a comment.

Did you reach that conclusion before or after your long comment?