F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Ammo Shortage

On 2/17/14, 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

I'm kinda hoping for a *huge* all-American gunfight between *all* the
private citizen ammo hoarders, one that lasts until the last round is
fired. It'll be loud, flashy, and it'll improve the gene pool. I've only
got four to six boxes each of .22LR, 45ACP, 45LC, and a few boxes of
shotgun shells, so I'm not hoarding.