Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Windows XP end of support

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:31:49 -0600, Boating All Out wrote:

In article , says...

Have you contacted Apple directly via Apple Care? I had a problem
getting the built-in wifi on my new little Canon camera to link up
consistently with my new iMac. I contacted Apple care last week, an
engineer called me, he had a solution that partially worked and said he
would escalate the problem to a development team. He called me on
Saturday to let me know the "team" sent him an email saying it was
working on the problem and might get back to him this week.

I'm beginning to see why the computer-illiterate prefer Apple.
Hand-holding.
I wonder how many people here with Win systems have talked to or
exchanged e-mails with Window tech support.
Not me.

I'll admit to looking at the MS support site on the web.