Peter H

Default boat food

Walt wrote:

"William R. Watt" wrote:

I just finished making up another batch of boat food. I've been
making it for three years now. After a couple of gastronmic
failures I came up with something which is close to uncooked fruit
cake (Christmas cake) without the candied fruit. The nuts, dates,
and raisins are chopped up in a blender so the boat food has the
consistency of meal.

Sounds revolting. Do you keep it around in case you get really really
hungry?

I've got a friend who always carries a can of sheeps brains in his
backpack as insurance against starvtion - it's actually quite
nutritious, but you'll never ever be tempted to eat it until things get
really desparate.

There's no accounting for taste.

Pete H

--