KC KC is offline

Default Shooting the P226...

On 2/5/2014 11:19 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:24:14 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/5/14, 10:20 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
...is great! Took it to the range yesterday and put a hundred rounds through it. That gun is smooth
as silk. Two law enforcement folks saw the gun and asked what it was. I let them shoot it, and they
loved it also. I will admit right up front that these guys were much more accurate than I was! They
were hitting the man-sized silhouette targets at 25 yards with no sweat.

They got me thinking of taking a shooting class.

They were hitting man-sized targets at 25 yards, and that makes them
more accurate than you are? They should be able to put six shots in a
pie tin sized area of that man-sized target at 25 yards, and that would
only make them "OK" shots.

Don't get into a gunfight.

They demonstrated their abilities to out shoot me at the 7 yard range. I didn't try any shots at
their targets. I can't see well enough to see where they were placing their rounds in the big
targets.

John, are you trying to live up to harrys' expectations? LOL!