Califbill Califbill is offline

Default FOX is showing the Super Bowl...

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:35:58 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Hank wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/2/14, 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

I thought it was settled: Stupor Bowl, in which a bunch of drugged up
athletes commit mayhem on the field at the direction of the bookies who
control sports.

You might be right about this years teams and the states they represent.
My wife wants to see the Nat. Anthem and halftime. I may join her in
front of the boob toob for those segments.

I may watch the game. We are finally getting a decent rain storm today.
Was not even forecast. The pool contractor was replacing the skimmer
because of a leak and cracking. Left the bags of concrete on the patio
even. When I woke up this morning and realized we are having rain covered
up the concrete. Hell, the newspaper was wet. No plastic bag. Weather
people missed this call. We had our first rain in months, earlier in the
week, and was very minor. To cold and wet to go outside for long.

===

Let me know how the skimmer repair works out for you. We're about do
for something like that on our pool.

Will do. The pool was remodeled about 8 years ago. Contractor did not put
enough rebar in the skimmer, and the glue job leaked. Enough water washes
away the support for the concrete and the skimmer cracked from the pool
itself.