Oci-One Kanubi

Default Please tell me about the NY Salmon

Chill, Phatty; that was Mike's idea of "humor". Mocking me by
referring to the kayakers' discount he knew I would never receive. AS
IF I would ever be able to bring myself so low as to claim to be a
kayaquer.

(Phat Ratty Ratt) typed:

"Mike Shafer"
answered:

His website lists higher rates, but if you tell him you are a kayaker and
a friend of FLOW...

Great. So now you're suggesting that ol' KaNubes LIE to get a discount?

You KNOW he can't lay claim to the honorific title of "kayaker."

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty
Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net 1-301-775-0471
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll.
rhople[at]wfubmc[dot]edu 1-336-713-5077
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters.