F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default What a great country, eh?

On 2/1/14, 9:08 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 17:30:14 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/1/14, 4:53 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 09:05:54 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/1/14, 8:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:06:03 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mntn3y7

I can think of only two people who would use that story to indict the USA.

What, that we have a country that allows corporations to fire someone
because they get sick? What a wonderful country.

A person got fired - justly or unjustly. If justly, the country did nothing wrong. If unjustly, then
the employer is at fault. How do you possibly get off indicting the USA for this action?

I really can't understand why anyone responds to any of your ****.

There you go again, with the personal insults.

Read what you wrote. What you wrote was an indictment of America based on what one woman gave as her
side of a story.

It was ****. We've all written some **** in our time. That happened to be an example of yours.

I'm not engaging in personal insults against other posters here. You
are. Period. It's perfectly within your rights to not like my political
opinions, as it is within my rights to not like your political opinions.
No need to make it personal.

--
There’s no point crying over spilled 4-Methylcyclohexanemethanol.