Hank Hank is offline

Default What a great country, eh?

On 2/1/2014 6:08 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/1/14, 5:59 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, February 1, 2014 8:05:54 AM UTC-6, F.O.A.D. wrote:

What, that we have a country that allows corporations to fire someone

because they get sick? What a wonderful country.

What does the wrong doing of company have to do with this country?
Does she not have a legal team working on the situation? The article
says she does...

In most more rational western countries, the woman wouldn't have been
fired because she took ill, because her health insurance would not have
been something supplied via her employer. But that's the way we allow it
to be in this country...fired because you got sick and might impact the
company's health insurance premiums. *That* is sick.

Your outrage is outrageously funny considering the sort of fellow you
are. ;0(