SherriT

Default Need ideas for carrying kayaks on a Hyundai Santa Fe

Thanks for all of the advice. I did find a solution to my problem. We
traded in our other vehicle for a Chevy Blazer that can carry the
kayaks. We plan to use the kayaks a lot and wanted something
reliable. Most of the places we will be going paddling are 45 minutes
to 2 hours away, so two trips would not quite work. I considered just
trying the Santa Fe to bring them home, but with my luck I'd ruin both
my car and the kayaks (yup, I'm a bit of a chicken). Thanks again, see
you out there paddling.