[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default What a great country, eh?

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:05:54 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/1/14, 8:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:06:03 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mntn3y7

I can think of only two people who would use that story to indict the USA.

What, that we have a country that allows corporations to fire someone
because they get sick? What a wonderful country.

You're being silly again. This country doesn't "allow" that anymore than it allows bank robberies or tax evasion. The company did something wrong, and she's using the legal system to right that wrong.

Stop whining.