F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Making plans for this years boating season

On 1/27/14, 3:08 PM, True North wrote:
I'm excited thinking of trailering the Legend Xcalibur down to Cape Breton's Mira River.
Beautiful area and I haven't boated there yet.
Looks like a half decent launch ramp at Marion Bridge.
Here's a tune by Anne Murray and the Celtic Women about the charms of the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nSDAocKKU

Never heard of the river, so I looked it up. Sounds very nice. No bridge
jumping!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mira_Ri...Nova_Scotia%29

Oh, the Celtic Women are nice to watch, too.

--
There’s no point crying over spilled 4-Methylcyclohexanemethanol.