Hank Hank is offline

Default One day, a long, long time ago...

On 1/23/2014 8:41 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:52:27 -0500, Hank wrote:

On 1/23/2014 6:07 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

I take it that you are the object of Donnieees snyde remark.

Who else?

He's been known to nip at the ankles of anyone who messes with Harry.
But, I take it that you're sure he was addressing you.