F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Question on ...

On 1/17/14, 11:56 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:33:16 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I don't know that it is a cover up or denial, or anything like that. I
hope not. But the point was that "officialdom," be it civilian,
military, or corporate, often tries to play down the impact of such events.

Do you suppose the entire crew of that ship has been checked out?

I always wonder about this radiation thing. I spent the best part of a
year being radioactive enough to set off a radiation detector at an
airport and that was supposed to be curing cancer.
When the seeds were implanted I was pegging my geiger counter at skin
level on the 300 MR/Hr scale.
This was iodine 125 with a 48 day half life and 6 months later I
tripped the radiation detector in the luggage area of DTW,

I'll look for your glow in the next X-Men movie release.