KC KC is offline

Default Question on ...

On 1/17/2014 10:29 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/17/2014 10:03 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
That 463 per 100,000 includes people of all ages, and I suspect a
lot of
those people are a lot older than Naval crews.

And a lot of those people could be a lot younger than naval crews.
Are you trying to make a point here? If so, what?

I supposed you missed the point, previously stated:

You didn't answer the relevent questions posed to you, as usual.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but your previous point was not missed.

I am merely attempting to disambiguate any point you might be attempting
to make with your supposition.

I think what he was saying was, the numbers for the younger crew on the
ship, is not an equal comparison to the general population.. That's what
I got anyway...

A more fair comparison might be to look at the numbers for 18-50 year
olds, who have full time jobs, pretty good nutrition (available), mostly
in reasonably good physical condition, etc.....