rick etter

Default Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

"Tim Ingram" wrote in message
om...
"rick etter" wrote in message

"Tim Ingram" wrote in message
om...
Mary Malmros wrote in message

snippage of absolutely idiotic spew...

...that most citizens would be inclined to ask:
"How damn crazy are these murdering morons?"

=================
most sane people would ask who's the bozo that thinks that those who go
boating are murderers...

you lose, timmy, just on your specious use of language...

Mr. Etter displays all of the arrogance of a Gestapo officer who has
just garotted Jewish children.

====================
ROTFLMAO!!!! What a hoot!! if anyone here is subscribing to the nazi
propaganda machine therories, it's you loser.
tell big enough lies, degrade your opponents so that they become less than
human to you, and then eliminate them. You doing a fine job there stupid of
alienating people. Keep up the good work! Afterall, laughter is the best
medicine, and with you around, we'll all live to paddle until we're 100+.

Or a KKKlansman. Or any other group
that bases its' activities on the deliberate harm and murder of any
other group of people.

In this case, RBP (and the American Canoe Association) has targetted
anyone using a canoe or kayak: For the pleasure of killing, taking
money for fraudulent intruction, or feeling "superior" to other
citizens.

Hey, stupid. In case you haven't noticed, we ARE the ones paddleing canoes
and kayaks! It is *you* that is targeting people. What a dolt!!!

snippage of rest of hate filled rantings....

ditto again, timmy boy hate...