[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default Checking in...

Thought I'd stop by to see what's going on.

Just finished a nice brunch with a crab cake benedict with crab cakes from Box Hill Pizzeria in MD. http://www.boxhillpizzeria.com/ Sister-in-law used to live in Bel Air and was passing through recently, so she picked some up for us. Outstanding!

After the killer cold front passed through, we're back in the mid 60's here again. Going out to check on the boat this afternoon, but won't be going out. Soon it will be warm enough again.

Carry on!