Oci-One Kanubi

Default Any more Salmon (NY) releases this year?

Aha! I'm too out of shape for the Beaver and the Raquette (let's not
even think about Eagle or the last rapid on Moshier!) but I just might
make the Beaver release.

Thanks,
-Richard

(Mike Shafer) wrote in message . com...
Yes - a 750cfs release is scheduled for Saturday & Sunday August
30-31.
And there are releases on the Beaver (Taylorville, Moshier, and Eagle)
and the Raquette (Stone Valley) as well.

(Oci-One Kanubi) wrote in message . com...
Does anyone know if there will be a *scheduled* release later this
month, or in September, on the Salmon between Syracuse and Watertown
in upstate NY?

--
-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net 1-301-775-0471
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll.
rhople[at]wfubmc[dot]edu 1-336-713-5077
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters.