Hank Hank is offline

Default "0" Pirating last year?

On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
I'm hoping you know this, and your misuse of "you're" is deliberate. If
not, someone should have been kind enough to tell you by now that
"you're" is the contraction of "you are." The word you want is "your."

Hope *your* day is spectacular.

Have a nice day.

--
I’ll be delighted to stop my war on religion when the Republicans stop
their war on women, workers, unions, teachers, textbooks, gays, voting

Forever the asshole. You have back taxes dating back to the mid nineties.

FYI
Jane Lynch is getting a divorce from her husband, wife, significant
other, partner. or whatever you want to call it. The other party is
seeking 100K monthly alimony. I suppose that's as legitimate as the
sanctity of gay marriage. Right?