John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default "0" Pirating last year?

On Friday, January 10, 2014 8:10:13 PM UTC-5, KC wrote:
On 1/10/2014 7:28 PM, Tim wrote:

On Friday, January 10, 2014 7:59:27 AM UTC-6, John H. wrote:

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:19:12 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

A "LAWS" wouldn't hurt either. Well, depends on which end your on...

Their effective range is pretty short, well within AK-47 range.

Colonel William Prescott "Don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes!"

The problem with fighting back with small arms or rockets, is they can

stand off a ways and sink you with theirs a lot easier than you can hit

them in their tiny boats... or run a cable and disable you, then hit you

with the rockets...That is what I heard anyway, as a reason why the

bigger ships just can't fight them off with small arms....

The .50 cal machine gun can shoot a mile off. Being a machine gun, it can put a lot of rounds on target. Why they don't put one on every ship is beyond me.