Tim Ingram

Default Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Mary Malmros wrote in message ...
"Rick" writes:

...stuff deleted
...and the number of kayakers is still tiny. Not the same situation
at all.

Mary,

Small population means little political clout. This is just the type of
potential group for which pooly considered law is enacted.

Well, no, it really isn't. You see, in order to enact legislation
of any kind, SOMEone has to give a damn about it. SOMEone has to
want to do it. So can you tell me who, exactly, wants to nail
sponsons on the boats of all paddlers? Sponsonboy doesn't count; he
doesn't got a vote in the USofA.

You must realize that the helmet laws were enacted simply because those who
cycled (age range 5-16) had zero political power.

And those many kids who cycled had these appendages known as parents
who cared about what might happen if their child's head hit the
pavement. IOW, there were a great many concerned people -- many
millions -- and, rightly or wrongly, they saw helmet laws as a
solution.

No vote, no risk of
enacting laws that offend. Because kayaking is growing more popular (mostly
fla****er), there are a greater number of low skilled people on the water
and an increased risk of death to those individuals. Since the numbers of
boaters is still pretty low, lawmakers acting now can enact dumb laws that
won't hurt them at the polls.

Lawmakers don't enact laws on issues that ABSOLUTELY NOBODY cares
enough to agitate them about. A lot of people cared about bike
accidents; very few people care about kayak accidents, and with the
exception of one lone nutter, NONE of them think sponsons is a
solution that would merit anything even faintly scented of a legal
requirement. No lawmaker is going to spent a nanosecond of effort
on something like this when they can instead spend time on
legislation that someone cares about, and for which their efforts
will somehow be rewarded. QED.

It is a pleasure to respond to Malmrose here since she has always
represented a peculiar perspective regarding murder in canoes and
kayaks, in her posts on RBP. It is wonderful to see her attempt to
justify here the murder of girl guides, scouts and anyone else who is
lured to death in a kayak or canoe. (They aren't politically important
enough!) Nice one.

The Washington snipers also murdered politically unpowerful people
near the Capital. And they only murdered a tenth of all US canoe and
kayak murders. But they sure ****ed off a lot of decent people in
America.

And if you read the description of the contents of my book, you will
see that the US Congress and the USCG are plenty ****ed off with all
of you:

http://www.1stBooks.com/bookview/16818 (Just paste into browser
address bars.)

Nystrom and a few others, also in these recent posts, display
everything I have said regarding organized murder by the ACA and RBP
posters. This evidence is so powerful regarding your reckless
disregard for human life, that most citizens would be inclined to ask:
"How damn crazy are these murdering morons?"

Well, the Oklahoma City bombing opened the story of many deadly cults
now operating in America. You just happen to have kayaks and canoes as
modus operandi, making them as deadly as possible, to kill as many as
possible.

(An amazingly high death rate, considering how tiny an industry. But
water is actually one of the easiest ways to kill people.)

And obviously in these posts, we are seeing a self-reinforcing cult
that actually congratulates itself on getting away with the murders of
the "politically unpowerful" (as with Malmos). Well, if you check the
laws of the US (I am a US citizen, born in Pennsylvania), you will
find that organized and deliberate murder, or hurting any US citizens
deliberately, will result in the strongest sanctions.

The US Coast Guard has the power to barbeque your cult fast, and they
are not pleased with the bait and switch scam perpetrated upon them by
the ACA for ten years. The evidence of this book is overwhelming.

But my next book will be even more overwhelming in examining your
posts as examples of intent toward deliberate, cold-blooded murders of
citizens, right in the USA.

You are so stupid, in your cult thinking to expose yourself like
Nazis, or the KKK (who were more clandestine). But please keep it up.
Goldhagen's "Hitlers Willing Executioners" had nothing to study like
this. An actual murder cult on the internet!

Incidentally, withdrawing your posts will do no good. I have them in
archives. You are sick killers.

Tim