Tim Tim is offline

Default my weather....

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 10:27:24 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:33:57 -0800 (PST), Tim

wrote:

Here, it's supposed to be in the mid 40's this weekend.

I imagine there will be some numbskulls walking around in shorts here too.

Hey there! I am still in shorts ... but it is high 50s.

I do have my shirt on and I am hurrying Ed along ;-)

65 I can deal with but 57 and 15kts out of the north is brutal

This was better

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Oregon/Mt%2...0Mt%20Hood.jpg

Ah yes. I remember being in Germany and the air was warm, the snow was thick and people skiing the alps in T shirts.

But around here, at 40-50 degrees, the bone chilling humidity from the melting snow is the problem. Actually, after a snow, it seems warmer at 15f. and a sunny, cloudless day, then at 40 with an overcast sky and a bit of a breeze. The wind will drive the cold humidity right through a good pair of Carharts.