John Kuthe

Default DEFENDING THE HONOR OF MY PELICAN/COLEMAN CANOE!

Garrison Hilliard wrote:

My green Ram-X 15' 6" "Explorer DLX" may not be the fastest
or most easily paddled canoe out there but, by gum, it's
extremely tough, extremely stable, and was amazingly inexpensive
to purchase at the local "Dick's" sporting goods store! Also,
it's a WONDERFUL boat for the purposes I use it for - fishing,
recreational paddling on placid park lakes, and occasional
trips down the slow, scenic rivers in the Midwest.

[deletia]

Right on man! 'Tis bettter to be on the water than standin' on the shore
wishin'!

What rivers you boat in the midwest? Any in MO? We have a lot! :-) I WW
kayak mostly, but have boated most major fla****er rivers in MO too!

--
John Kuthe,
1st rule of Govt: protect people from Govt