amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default my weather....

On 1/6/2014 10:36 AM, Tim wrote:
10" of drifting snow and -10 below 0f. and breezy. (wind chill like -40)

Not the coldest place on the planet but it's the coldest place I know of seeing w haven't had this type of weather in years.

No need to go anywhere...

There are people praying for global warming.
I'm in sunny Florida, it's 42F*, going down to 24F* tonight.
I picked over 550 tangerines from one tree yesterday.
My wife picked the Pomelo's and covered the lemon trees today.
The grapefruit trees are on there own tonight.
She's got about 40 wintermelons* in outdoor storage, I'll be wiring
up some heat for them tonight.

Mikek

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_melon