Oci-One Kanubi

Default Just how stupid are RBP posters?

" John Q Adams" typed:

[snip]

Meanwhile, read the nice folks posts. Like Mary Malmos who hits the nail on
the head every time.

Well... 99 times outta 100! She has a swell balance of analytical
ability (left brain?) and human understanding (right brain?), which
sorta just boils down to good sense and good judgment, grounded in
solid scientific reality.

Two paddling buddies and I enjoyed Mary's hospitality when we were in
Massachusetts to paddle the Deerfield release, several Septembers ago.
One of those buddies, Sally, subsequently arranged a paddling trip to
[summers in Central America] with Mary.

In consequence of that visit, I am here to report that Mary is one OK
amiga, in every way.

--
-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net 1-301-775-0471
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll.
rhople[at]wfubmc[dot]edu 1-336-713-5077
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters.