Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Hope this gives apoplexy...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 12/24/13, 4:53 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/24/2013 1:13 AM, Califbill wrote:

I am posting from an ipad, so sometimes I miss type, and too much a
pain to
go back.

What newsgroup reader do you use on an iPad?

An app called "NewsTap" works well on iPhones and of course iPads. I used
it on my iPad when I had one, and I use it now from time to time on my
iPhone. You can read, post, filter. It isn't as convenient as, say,
Thunderbird for "grown up computers," but it is pretty good.

I use Newstaplite and have not got a reader yet for the iMac. Thunderbird
fails on the latest OS. So much for Apple not causing problems with
software.