Brian Nystrom

Default Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Tim Ingram wrote:

Stupid, mean and deadly to kids, or any one else in a kayak or canoe.

Hmmm, that sounds exactly like sponsons, to me. False security designed around false premises and a false
conspiracy theory.

Since you're so enamored of "statistics", you should read the ACA report "Critical Judgement". Then again, you
wouldn't want to be confused by facts, would you? Wait, let me guess, it's all just "industry propaganda" right?
Part of the vast kayak conspiracy that only YOU have the power and insight to see. Wow, you really are special,
Tim!

You need to go back on your meds. And please, wipe that foam off your mouth.

BTW, I really like the rant about the SS. I'll save that one so I can show it to people who mistakenly give your
ranting any credence. It will show them just how unstable and delusional you really are.

--
Regards

Brian