bkr

Default Wrist Pain After Sea Kayak Paddling?

Bobo wrote:
A bunch of stuff about pain that I've snipped...

Bobo,
I would suggest that perhaps your pain is more a case of the difference
in endurance required for continuous paddling versus playing in eddies
etc. I can't say I have a lot of experience with either WW or SK, but
there is a marked difference in the amount of stress put on the body in
each due to the different styles of play.

As someone else suggested, don't ignore the pain and continue to
paddle, especially if you are as you say getting older. Injury takes a
lot longer to heal than to prevent. Maybe relax your paddling routine a
little bit, don't over do it. If you still feel pain, seek professional
opinions.

Good luck
bkr