F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Crazy? Check. GOP Congressman? Check.

On 12/5/13, 4:25 PM, Califbill wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Nuke Iran If War Is Necessary

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said Wednesday that if the U.S. needs to use
the military option against Iran, America should deploy its "tactical
nuclear devices."

"I think if you have to hit Iran, you don't put boots on the ground. You
do it with tactical nuclear devices, and you set them back a decade or
two or three," Hunter said in an interview with C-SPAN. "I think that's
the way to do it -- with a massive aerial bombardment campaign."

*****
And I thought his daddy, who was a congressman before him, was the crazy
guy in that family.

Where do these people come from and *how* the hell do they get elected?

I am convinced the USA is heading for the scrap heap of former greatness
with "leadership" like this.

Actually sounds like Harry about the Middle East a few years ago. Didn't
advocate making the sands glass.

Bull****, Bilious.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.