Mike McCrea

Default Do closed trailers for canoes exist?

Frans - I've never seen a mass-produced closed canoe trailer.

I've seen ultra-light airplanes in long, oddly shaped trailers before,
but the trailers appeared to all have been custom made.

So, either custom made to your specifications, or DIY'ed if you are
handy enough. Sounds like a fun design project though; building a rack
inside the trailer to hold the canoe and facilitate loading and
unloading. Hummm, in a closed trailer you could load a canoe right
side up...maybe use a roller system at the rear doors of the
trailer...

....maybe an accessible slot for paddles...a bin for PFD's...

Have fun designing.

Mike

"Frans Sanders" wrote in message ...
Hello all,

I wonder if they exists... a closed trailer for a canedean canoe.

I own a canoe, about 4,5 metre and want to put it in a closed trailer. But
do they exists? specially for one canoe?

A can't find anything on the internet about it... So if you have any
adresses, URLs or anything... please let me now...

Frans, the Netherlands