John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Took Grandson Shooting...

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:52:43 -0600, Califbill wrote:

KC wrote:
On 11/27/2013 1:14 PM, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28
S&W revolver, shooting a mix
of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the
bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks
running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his
first 8 rounds were within
2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed
to go to the Military
Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I was a natural shooter at that age, Jess is incredible with open sights too...

When I was that age, I could shoot trap like a pro. 30 years later, could
not hit 40%. Reactions and eyes are not anywhere even close.

Well, I kinda felt, and told him, that he had an advantage - he could see well!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!