Eric

Default Don't Post to This Thread

Mr. Tooley -

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say here. Are you implying
that I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm not in the position to
defend what goes on in my program? Because if that is the case, then
you are sadly mistaken. We have some very clear policies about how we
go about running our program that are firmly rooted in industry best
practice. Additionally, we spend an appropriate amount of time with our
staff training them to do the job we ask them to do.

My question was posted in good faith to gain some different perspectives
from the resources out there in the rec.boats.paddle newsgroup. I have
posted information in answer to questions there in the past and have
gained valuable information by posting questions to the newsgroup as well.

My question to you - What ARE you trying to suggest here?

Regards,

Eric Henkel

Mr. Henkel-

To be frank, given your non-ability to follow through on your original
question, I have to doubt your ability to accomplish your task. As far
as I can tell this post is nothing more than elaborate attempt to cover
your ass against educational administrators who have institutionalized
this trait.

You should either resign, or take responsibility for yourself, with all
the risks that entails.

You have today to try responding again. Elsewise I post your reply to
the newsgroup, with similar comments.

-Douglas Tooley