Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Wish I could vote for...

wrote:
On Friday, November 15, 2013 11:36:46 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/15/2013 11:15 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

On 11/15/13, 11:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

On 11/15/2013 10:48 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

Bernie Sanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-xjwgol4Q

I enjoy listening to his views. Doubtful I'd ever vote for him though.

Here's another YouTube for your viewing pleasu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVE0PDGSw4

He handles assholes, such as the fellow from Human Events, very well.

I'll give him one thing. He practices what he preaches, unlike others

like John Kerry who advocates for the "little guy" while making sure

his 100's of millions are well protected in tax shelters.

Sander's net worth is less than $500,000 and that includes a modest

condo and a modest house.

Kerry's net worth is over $193 million, not counting his wife's sizable

assets. Add her's to the mix and it more than doubles.

Like I said, I doubt I could ever vote for Sanders but I enjoy

listening to his views.

Its the GREEDY rich Americans that will be their own downfall when the
Country folds like a House of Cards.

Actually I think it is the poor greedy Americans who will cause our
downfall. All those demands for services from the government, that they do
not have to work or pay for.

Two centuries ago, a somewhat obscure Scotsman named Tytler made this
profound observation: "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of
government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote
itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always
votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the
democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to
be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." From Wiki.