Edward Bray

Default HELP PLEASE - Perished Rubber.......and rubber adhesives

Hi Keith,

I may be wrong, but as I understand it Creeping Crack Cure is used to fill
slight cracks in Gelcoat. I do not think it is suitable for use with rubber.

Sorry if i'm the bearer of bad news.

Eddie.

"k" wrote in message
OK, thanks for that - I had hoped to avoid renewing/replacing the seals
simply from a cost and time point of view, but you are probably right that
short term fixes are just that. I posted this same query in another NG and
someone suggested using the sinisterly named "Creeping Crack Cure" liquid.
May give that a go before applying for another mortgage to replace the
seals.
Thanks again....keith

"newsgroups" wrote in message
Have a look in your local Chandlers where you should find a book

detailing
the rubber profiles available. Then renew.
"